- Fashion Industry
- CAD / CAM
- Jewellery Manufacturing
- Buyer’s Guide
- Care Your Valuable
- Student Words
- Contact Us
Graduate Diploma in Jewellery Designing (Campus)
A complete course for all those who want to establish themselves in jewellery industry. Which cover complete knowledge of manual as well as 2D & 3D CAD jewellery designing , CAM, diamond grading, gem essential, jewellery making processes, cost Estimation of Jewellery from Designs, market analysis, knowledge to start jewellery business, online jewellery trading, jewellery business management, e-commerce & jewellery, International marketing, Project-work, presentation, portfolio making, hands on practice and many more things with internship.
Designing is the blood of today’s fashion industry. Creative designers change & establish new market trends. Jewellery field is also a part of modern fashion industry where each n every day comes with new competition & new challenges. Creative Designers can make a firm winning. This is course is designed to bring multifaceted personalities to Jewellery Industry. It noticed that people face so many problems & troubles in their business due to insufficient knowledge. And some time people can’t grow up due to the same reason. This course designed to solve all the problem of these kinds.
In this course, an aspirant will learn all type of Jewellery Designing according to national & International market. We cover Plane Gold, Diamond, Jadau (Kundan), Antique, Uncut Diamond & Stone, Thewa, Sozo, Temple, Solitaire, Stone, Filigree, Enamel, Beaded, Pearl jewellery etc. in this course. Cost based designing, Theme based designing & Inspired Designing, Costume Jewellery, Tribal Jewellery, Designing according to different culture like Indian Traditional, Egyptian, Victorian, American, Italian, Chinese, Japanese etc., Designing according to Age, Occasion & Personality and Fashion Accessories Designing are the part of Manual designing. Technical Drawing, Modification, CAD/CAM Technology, Professional level Computer Aided 2D jewellery designing and Modification by using CorelDraw and Photoshop, Professional level CAD 3D jewellery designing by using Gemvision Matrix 9.0 including Advanced Matrix Builders, Matrix V-ray & Clayoo, Use of Mechanism in Jewellery, Realistic effected designs, How to give supports in CAM, Use and operating of CAM Machine, Market Trends, Market analysis, Diamonds Identification & Grading, Gem essential, Introduction to precious metals & Metallurgy, Jewellery Making process & Settings (theoretical), Cost Estimation of Jewellery from Designs, Market Analysis, Presentation, Portfolio Making, Hands on Practice, How to start own business of jewellery, How to start online jewellery trading, Jewellery Business Management (Inventory Management, Order Processing, Administration), Benefits of online Jewellery Trading, e-commerce & Jewellery, International Marketing, Project-work etc… and many other things are cover in this course.
In the jewellery industry, Gemvision Matrix 9.0 is the most advanced software to create complex jewellery models in easy ways, with different builders. Matrix provides jewellery-specific and jeweller-friendly tools to design virtual 3D jewellery on screen and create photo realistic images of clients’ designs. It combined the raw CAD power of CAD Rhino 3D, the organic modelling of Clyoo, the stunning render images of V-Ray and of course its own proprietary technology to create the ultimate 3D jewellery creation tool.
Student can get benefits to visit jewellery shows & exhibitions, visit of jewellery units & jewellery factory to understand the processes to make jewellery & market trends. He/she have do an internship for three months in any jewellery house to get practical knowledge of this field.
After completion of the course candidate…
• can establish his/her own jewellery Showroom
• can become E-commerce or online business entrepreneur.
• can do jewellery business online or from home
• can become Publisher of jewellery catalogues.
• can establish his/her own jewellery designing studio
• can work as freelancer manual jewellery designer
• can work as freelancer jewellery CAD modeller.
• can become CAD model renderer or animator.
• can become a jewellery sculpture modeller.
• can become a Fashion Accessories Designer
• can become a Manager for retail jewellery show-rooms or jewellery manufacturing units.
• can become a Consultant for retail jewellery show-rooms.
• can become a Consultant for jewellery export houses of jewellery or jewellery e-commerce Companies.
• can become a Full time designer for Multinational jewellery companies.
• can Establish jewellery manufacturing unit.
• can do job in this field worldwide as a manual or CAD jewellery designer.
• can do job in marketing & sales department as a sales person in retail jewellery show-rooms
• can do job in marketing managor or sales person in multinational jewellery companies.