How we are better than the other institute?
- As they say, “History speaks for itself”, the past achievements would give you a good picture about the reputation of the institute, and would also tell you what extra efforts the institute put in to achieve it.
How could I select proper course?
- We have vast range of courses to selection in campus and online courses, which can fulfil all need of the industry.
- In campus we have short term courses and career courses for freshers, who want to learn from basic to professional level. And High skill courses for professionals, who want to enhance their knowledge or to become specialise in particular part or field of jewellery and designing.
- In online courses we also have short term and career courses for all those, who want to make their career in the glamorous field of jewellery.
How we teach the students?
- We provide individual training to each student, we didn’t follow batch system to train the student. As the training of jewellery and jewellery designing is a technical education and the training is directly effect on career, we believe to train the students individually.
Is there any specific period to start the courses?
- No as we mentioned previously, we didn’t follow batch system, candidate can join any day of the week, and start his / her course. Duration of the course will counted from the date of joining.
Is there any entrance test conducted by the institute or not?
- No, we didn’t take any entrance test.
Do you offer Demo or Trial class before joining?
- We didn’t believe to impress the student by heavy interior or any kind of lecture. We just provide quality training and that’s why at Goyam diamond institute private limited, we offers 2 demo/ trial classes to students, so that he / she can get an independent assessment of the quality of teaching.
Which medium of instruction use to training?
- We provide training in English, Hindi and Gujarati.
Required eligibility of the courses.
- Candidate have to complete 10th in any stream. He / She must have the knowledge of computer fundamentals in all computer related courses.
How to apply in any course?
- Candidate have to facility to enrol directly online or can submit the form at institute also.
What is the procedure to enrol Goyam?
- For enrolment, candidate have to submit Application-Form online or in hard copy. It should be properly filled in block letters & submit along with Fees required documents. Please check – procedure to enrol for more details.
Request for change in program & batches.
- Change of the program will be allowed from lower to higher program. If the request is made for the same within 15 days of admission. The change of the program and batch is subject to availability of seats & with prior permission of the management.
Duplicate copy of certificate & identity card.
- Student may obtain duplicate copy in case of loss or damage of certificate or Identity-card by giving an application. In that case Rs. 250/- will be charged for certificate and Rs.100/- for Identity-card.
Can anyone access library books?
- Yes, accept some reserve books, student can refer the library during the institute time. He / she doesn’t have pay any charge to refer the books, while institute timing.
Procedure to be a member of library.
- Student of Goyam Diamond Institute can take the books at home after becoming a member of the library. Security deposit is 5000/- INR and 1000/- INR is annual fees for that.
If the book is lost or damaged by the student, what is the charges he / she have to pay?
- In case of loss/damage of any book, student have to pay full amount of the book along with penalty amount. It will be decided by management.
What are the batch timings?
- We have different batches according to the course. Usually batches for campus courses are of 2 hours and 4 hours. Timing will be 8:00 to 10:00, 10:00 to 12:00, 14:00 to 16:00 and 16:00 to 18:00 (Indian standard time zone) for 2 short term courses and 8:00 to 12:00 and 14:00 to 18:00 for professional courses. Please refer your desire course to know actual timing of the course.
Can we get special timing batch as per our requirements?
- For group batch, we give the facility to arrange special timing batch as per institute rules.
In case of any absence, how can I learn the missing subjects?
- Just because of our individual training system, student cannot miss any class, if he / she is absent.
Is there a rigid attendance system to ensure students attend diligently? Is rescheduling possible in case one session is missed?
- An important question as students usually join coaching when they are in school/college and often timings of the coaching centre and other private tuition timings clash or due to various personal reasons students may miss classes. Usually a good coaching institute will reschedule a class, but do ask whether the class will be arranged on a day decided by them or as per your convenience. A rigid attendance often doesn’t allow those rare mischievous students to bunk classes and institutes should provide attendance details to parents, if needed.
Can I start my side income while training?
- Yes, after completing some stage in career courses, you may start your side-income.
How much time will you finish the course in?
- Duration of all courses are mentioned along with the details of the course. Usually student can complete his / her course within or before the time period. If he / she if regular and doesn’t able to complete the course, we also provide some extra duration to complete the curse (It will be according to the course from 15 to 60 days).
If the student is absent for long period, is he / she get the benefit to get extend time duration?
- To complete any course, student required 80% attendance compulsory. If his / her attendance is less than 80%, admission is automatically cancelled and institute is not responsible to complete the course.
If a student can’t able to complete the course in extended duration period also, than what if he / she want to complete the course?
- In that case, we provide the facility to extend the course, by paying extra charges.
Are you providing any study material?
- To maintain the quality of training, institute provide stationary materials with additional cost.
Is there any revision tests in the institute for better understand?
Do you provide tips and tricks beyond the syllabus for better future?
What is the teaching pattern – regular classes, interactive sessions? Are there practical for Group Discussion (GD)/ Interviews?
What is the experience of the faculty members?
- Mr. Alpesh Shah, is a key faculty of Goyam, with 21 years of teaching experience and more than 27 years’ experience of designing adds value to his teaching. A large number of students trained under him.
What’s the Teacher/Student ratio? Do you have any tie-ups with schools/ colleges?
- Goyam is well-known for quality education in jewellery world, and to maintain the high quality standards of education, we also maintain student – faculty ratio at 12:1. Our students receive a high level of personal attention and are supported to maximise their potential.
What is the learning environment provided by Goyam?
- We believe in the smaller the batch, the more personal attention to the student. To maintain the high quality standards of education, our batches are limited to 12-15 student per batch. Each and every student will get personal attention, just because of no batch system.
What is the feedback structure?
- Many good institutes conduct one-on-one feedback sessions with the students to tell them where they are lacking and need to practice; and the students get the opportunity to share what they feel about their preparation and where the institute is lacking in guiding them.
What’s the fee structure? Are there any discounts and refund policy?
- Fees is different for all course. Please refer our course page for more details about the fees amount. We believe in quality only, we didn’t provide any kind of discount in fees. No refund or adjustment of fees paid shall be made under any circumstance.
How you appreciate the top ranker students?.
- Yes, we provide medals and certificates for Student of the year, Best project and Top ranker to appreciate their talent.
- What is the training method for online courses?
- Support from Goyam.
- Placement assistance.
- Career guidance
- Field information.
- Trade shows visits.
- Educational trips