- Prospective students can walk in directly to the main office, get the details and seek the help of the counsellor.
- Purchase the application form from the office.
- Fill in the application form.
- Duly filled form should be submitted along with two recent passport size photographs and copy of Aadhar-card or any other government documents as photo identity proof.
- Fees payment can be done by – either cash or cheque on the same date.
- Prospective students can get information regarding their choice of program either by calling up our counsellor or from our website.
- Students can then fill up the application form online and submit the same.
- Fees can be paid by cheque or D.D, in favour of Goyam Diamond Institute Private Limited, payable at Surat, India, along with the online application form or can be paid online payment gateway.
- Student must have to attach his/her one recent passport size photographs and copy of Aadhar-card or any other government documents as photo identity proof, while submitting the form.
- This confirms the online enrolment procedure. Students will be personally informed about the date of commencement of their course.
Note : Prospective students can also send in their queries by filling an enquiry form available on the site by entering their email & telephone numbers. Our counsellor will call or email you and solve your queries.
Student must read and understand the contents of the prospectus properly. Thereafter he/she can seek admission to Goyam on his/her interest and will.
- The admission to the courses shall be on first-come first-serve basis only. If any student defaults in the payment, his /her name would be struck off from the rolls without notice and/or assigning any, reason whatsoever. Any delay in payments of instalments, will invite a punitive action/fine as decides by the management. Students advised to retain their fees’ receipts until the end of the course and produce the same on demand.
- Students once enrolled shall not be liable for fees refund under any circumstances.
- Fees for the courses are payable in lump sum or in instalments at the time of admission. Students can borrow library books on payment of additional security deposit and library charges.
- Admission is valid until 3 months from admission date. If student does not join the course within 3 months, admission will be cancelled automatically. In that condition, fees will not be refunded.
- Library deposit will be refunded to candidates only after the student obtains clearance from all the respective departments at the end of the term and produces the original receipt of all the fees paid, subject to deduction towards damage or loss of books.
- Professional behaviour is expected of all students, they must obey the instructions of the couch in class. Any act of misbehaviour or indiscipline will attract stringent disciplinary action.
- Smoking, Consumption of alcohol, chewing of Pan, Gum, Gutka or anything is strictly prohibited within the premises.
- One must be methodical and careful in the use of all the equipments.
- Any damage caused to the property of the institution must be made good by the concerned student. Management is not responsible for any loss of articles/valuables.
- Ragging, teasing, misbehaving, throwing waste, defacing the walls and committing any other nuisance within the premises is strictly prohibited and punishable.
- The institution shall have the right to change the time, schedules, training centres syllabus, fees etc, at any time without prior notice. The institution shall not take any responsibility for unavoidable delay in completing the courses.
- Use of cell phones is strictly prohibited in the campus. Use of cell phones would entail confiscation of the handset. It would be returned only at the end of the course.
- Student must be regular in the class. Minimum 80% attendance is compulsory in all courses.
- Students suffering from contagious diseases will not be allowed to attend classes and appear for the examination unless they obtain medical fitness certificate from a recognized medical practitioner.
- It is compulsory for all student of career courses, to participate in the Goyam Awards – the bi-yearly International jewellery design competition.
- In all matters related to the course and examination, the decision of the management shall be final.
List of all required documents mentioned in the course pages. Please refer your desire course page for details.
We provide facility to pay the fees in instalment also. For more details about instalment, please refer your desire course page.
- Goyam Diamond Institute Private Limited is the sole authority for administration, expansion, development and management of the institution. The governing council constituted in accordance with the provisions of the academic matters of the institution; the Principal/Secretary is responsible for the day-to day administration of the institution in all matters.
- All rules and regulations can be changed, altered, edited and new rules can be brought in at any point of time depending upon the circumstances and the management fully reserves the rights to do so.
- The institution shall observe all the gazetted holidays and vacation as
applicable. The institution shall function from 8.00 am to 7.00 pm during weekdays i.e. Monday to Saturday.
- Subject to Surat jurisdiction only.
In case of incompletion of the course in the assigned duration of the course, candidate can extend duration by paying amount assigned by management.